Posted on Leave a comment

If you have a problem with your national #Bank, and want to submit a complaint, here’s the direct info:

If you have a checking or savings account with a bank, you are entitled to certain consumer rights and protections under federal law. If you feel that a national bank is guilty of misconduct or is operating under unethical practices, you can report it to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, which is a subdivision of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. This office is responsible for investigating consumer complaints about the banking industry.


File the Complaint:



This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.